Tuesday 16 September 2014

Autumn nail polish Favourites

Autumn is just getting closer and closer and even if it's still warm here in Germany (around 20-24°C degrees) I'm getting very excited for autumn and whatever it comes with. So why not make a post about nail polish as it is one of my greatest addictions? haha.

 From left to right, all Essie: For the twill of it, Bahama mama, Sand Tropez, In stitches, and Sew Psyched
And the random "special effects" ones: Catrice- 16 George Blueney, Butter London- Knackered, OPI- My private yet and lastly P2 sand style- 30 Seductive

My very personal favourites are Essie- for the twill of it, OPI- My private yet and P2- Seductive. Love those colours for autumn and I'm still not over the sand effect in nail polishes. I still find them absolutely beautiful and can't get enough of them. 

What are your autumn nail polish favourites? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment