Wednesday 17 September 2014

Bricky Mouse- NOTD

Halli Hallo!

I love this combination of nail polishes I painted my nails with.

Catrice- 22 Bricky Mouse, Catrice- 45 Kitch Me If You Can and Essie- Sand Tropez
The gold shimmer in the bottle doesn't really come out on the nail which is a shame but I really love these nail polishes and the combination as the glitter polish matches with 'Bricky Mouse' really well. 

Catrice nail polishes are a favourite of mine. I love that there are so many exciting colours, great covrage and the price isn't too high. I was wearing two coats of 'Bricky Mouse' and two coats of the glitter polish and two coats of  'Sand Tropez'. 

I think this combination works great in all seasons, at least I would wear it in all seasons but to be honest, I would also wear a neon in the winter so don't always take my advice on what fits in which seasons. But at least I think this would look good in autumn just as good as in spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment