Monday 22 September 2014

Everyday Makeup

I guess everyone have those days where you don't want anything crazy or time-demanding makeup. So I decided to show what I use daily when I really want a more neutral look. However, I do love when my lips have some extra colour on.


What I used:

I have my concealer from Viva La Diva which is a Swedish brand I think, My most recent favourite mascara from P2 (Dramatic Lashes), Liquid eyeliner from H&M which I love, it is so easy to use and really not that expensive, eyelash curler, My Blush from P2 in the colour 030- Pure Amber, My absolute favourite lipstick from Essence (09- Wear Berries), a brown kajal that I actually use for my eyebrows and lastly my eyeshadow primer from Viva La Diva.


I just used the black and the darker brown colour in my crease and the lighter brown (upper picture) on my actual lid. 
My favourite lipstick. It stays on for so long. I had it on since around 15.30 and it is still on right now at 18 o'clock and I have been outside in the wind, kissed my boyfriend like two times haha and eaten plus been drinking to the food and it is still on. It has just worn off a little bit but not much. These lipsticks from Essence only cost about 2,25 Euro I think (or around that at least).
Okay, firstly I just have to say, what is wrong with my left eye whenever I take pictures of myself?! It always look smaller and super weird haha. I promise it doesn't look like that in real haha. Just had to clear that up!

I actually don't wear any foundation or powder or anything like that. On days like these I just like to put concealer on and some blush and I feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment