Tuesday 23 September 2014

Rossmann Haul

Yesterday I went to a drugstore here in Germany called Rossmann. I love that store and I went there to find a bronzer and I found that plus two more things haha.. Not good for my money eventhough it all went for around 8 Euro I think.


I bought a bronzer (which was the thing I was there to buy in the beginning) and it is great because it even says "Blondes, lighter skin" which I am so it wasn't hard to find my shade haha. I also bought a highlighter that I absolutely love! I think it shimmers so nicely on my skin. And then I saw this mascara which is a primer for mascaras so it is white and you put it under your other mascara. It says: White and creamy mascara base for intense volume and lengthening effect. 1. apply base 2. immediately apply your favourite mascara on top. ophthalmologically approved.

I think the mascara sounds great and I'm always up for testing new products and I can't wait to test this and see what it's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment