Friday 3 October 2014

3rd EVER Face Chart

Yesterday evening I was watching makeup tutorials on youtube and really felt like doing my makeup. I didn't feel like doing it on myself though since I had already washed it off haha. So I decided to do a Face Chart (in a horrible lighting)


Here I had only contoured and made the eyebrows
 
Here I had done the eyeshadow and eyeliner
 
On this step I had also added eyelashes (which still needs practising)
And here is the final

I know that I still need to practise A LOT to make it look better but this is my third ever face chart so I am definitely happy about my progress which I might show more after doing 2-3 more Face Charts. I definitely think it looks much better than my first one and in real I think it looks better than in a picture. It just looks more natural in real haha.

I do really enjoy doing Face Charts. It's a great way of relaxing an coming up with new makeup looks and I just save them in a folder and put each one in a plastic bag thing haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment