Saturday 4 October 2014

Small DM Haul

Today I went in fast at DM to look for two certain things..the limited edition blushes from P2 from the "Meet Me in Venice" collection. To my dissapointment almost the entire display was sold out but my boyfriend went to ask a worker to see if they still had some blushes left and they did. I am so happy you have no idea haha. I have seen them so much on Instagram and I have been so jealous every time. I got both of them and two more things!



 The darker one is called 020- Fortune and the lighter one 010- Destiny. At first when I saw pictures of these blushes without swatches I really just wanted the darker one but when the swatches came I wanted the lighter one just as much as the dark one haha, maybe even a bit more haha. I love the golden shimmer in it and that it's not too light and bright!


The lipstick is from Essence and can always be found so it is not a limited edition. It is called 02- All You Need is Red and the nail polish is from P2 and is called 622 Remember Me. 

I have been looking for a RED lipstick that isn't turning pink on my lips that are quite pigmented alone so I really hope this lipstick doesn't turn more pinkish than just a plain red. Or else my search continues haha! Also the nail polish is very similar to Essie- Find Me An Oasis that I have been wanting so much but never bought and P2 is such a good nail polish brand with good quality and amazing price.

I can't wait to try all these things out and maybe the nail polish will go on already tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment