Friday 3 October 2014

NOTD- Gina Tricot 81 Alexis

I am really loving the red nail polish trend for autumn and this nail polish is one of my absolute favourite reds. I think I even wore it on christmas last year!



This is Gina Tricot (the clothing brand's own nail polish) called Alexis. I don't know in how many countries this nail polish is available since it is actually a Swedish brand but we have it here in Germany as well. I first bought this because my favourite red of all times (OPI- The show must go on) almost ran out for me and I couldn't buy it anymore and I wanted to see if this was a dupe for it which it was so I am super happy about that. I have 2 coats but 1 coat would also be fine.

The golden shimmer that you can see in the bottle isn't so visible on the nails, only slightly in some lights. But it doesn't really bother me because I still think it's a gorgeous colour!

The price for these nail polishes are (I guess) around 4 Euro each or 3 nail polishes for 9 Euro. It's like that in Sweden anyways and that's where I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment