Sunday 28 September 2014

Primark Haul

On Friday evening I went to Primark with one of my friends. We spent about two hours there right before closing and had a great time. And I thought, why not post what I bought there on my blog as well? I love seeing what other people buy and I love Primark so much haha.





I didn't buy so much there. I did try on 6 shirts but only ended up buying two of them because the other ones were too big, and I really didn't feel like going to get other sizes in a 3-floor store haha. But I am very happy with what I bought. The gloves and the beanie were so needed since I didn't bring any here when I moved!

I also made an order from H&M which arrived on friday morning so here are the two pieces of clothing I bought from there!

I love them both! Just imagine wearing one of them with some tights, boots and jewelry! So excited for the autumn fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment