Wednesday 19 November 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul and Swatches

I found out about the brand Makeup Revolution on Instagram. I started following them and went on their online page (makeuprevolutionstore.com) and wanted to order EVERYTHING. It is so cheap and I watched youtube videos and read other people's comments about the products and everyone said how great and of a good quality it is. I made an order of some of the things and I really want to order there soon haha. I paid over Paypal and about 8-9 days after I made the order I received it. At first I was very worried because I had not gotten a confirmation email so I contacted them on their website and on their instagram but didn't receive an answer. I was worried that my order didn't go through and that I would have to reorder everything but I didn't which made me super happy haha :)

 My entire order
I ordered the "Flawless" palette and the packaging is so nice. It even shows the colours in the back.
 I LOVE that the colours in the palette have names. It makes it all so much better haha. It also have a really big mirror which is very nice.
 I also ordered the "Iconic 3" palette which is basically an exact dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. The colours look almost identical. Makeup Revolution also makes "Iconic 1 and 2" which are dupes for Naked 1 and 2. The blue dots on the picture are the colours I've used to swatch.

 This is the "Iconic 3" palette
And the "Flawless" palette

I LOVE both palettes so much. They are super pigmented and the colours are so beautiful. I will bring the "Flawless" palette with me when I travel somewhere because it's got so many different beautiful colours and a very nice big mirror. It is also quite neat and not heavy so it barely takes any space. I have so many favourites in both palettes and I will get so much use out of both of them. The quality is amazing and the eyeshadows feel "buttery" and very nice to apply and not so "powdery". 

 From left to right: Etiquette, Cautious, Dynamic and Rivalry

I also bought four pigment. I mean, they cost about 1 euro each(!!). I have already decided that next time I make my order (there will be a next time for sure) I will buy more of these. They are SO pigmented and so nice to apply. Also I think it's a great amount that you get since with pigments you don't need to use that much product either so that's just amazing. I am so in love with all colours and will use them soon. The green is just so amazing, I mean look at it. It got gold shimmer in it, I can't get over how gorgeous it is. 

From left to right: The one, Mystify, Flashing, Reckless, Make Me Tonight and 100% Vamp

"The one" has been so talked about on Youtube and instagram and it looks so nice. They all feel amazing and not drying at all. I especially love The One, Mystify and 100% Vamp. I have to say something about the packaging as well. I think it looks so nice. I have all of them on my lipstick stand in my room and I love that the lids have the colours of the actual lipstick on them so it is so easy to see which colours I have and such. These lipsticks also costs about 1 Euro which is a bargain!! I love them :)
The last thing I got was the Makeup revolution Pro fix which is a setting spray. On the back it says "Makeup Revolution amazing setting spray is a lightweight setting spray that helps keep foundation and eye makeup in place with no smudging or fading for that just-applied look lasting up to 12 hours."

I have tried this product for when I went to my german course and I let my makeup stay on until the evening. It definitely helps to keep my makeup on my face and it doesn't make it fade away. It feels very nice on my face and dries very fast after applying it. It is definitely a product I really really like so far. I want to test it more for when I am going to parties and such to see how it lasts then. 
Makeup Revolution is definitely one of my favourite brand right now (if not even favourite). It is cheap, have amazing quality and a wide range of  makeup and products. I will definitely make an order again sometime soon. 

Have you gotten anything from Makeup Revolution yet? What do you think?


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment