Saturday 22 November 2014

November Glossybox

Yay I received my Glossybox for the month of November this week. I was super excited about it and I am not disappointed. The "theme" for this month is "Elegant Classics" and all of the products felt very luxurious and the packaging of the product is very pretty (and elegant haha).

Here is what I got:

 A test perfume from Hugo Boss (it smells sooooo good), a blush from Nicka K New York (8,95 Euro for 5 g), a nail polish from Teeez in the colour "Pearl Nova" (13,00 Euro for 7 ml), a lipstick by Bellápierre Cosmetics in the colour "Mandarina" (19,99 Euro for 3,5 g), styling mousse from Style Design (17,35 Euro for 300 ml, in the box it was 50 ml) and lastly an eye pencil from Lollipops Paris in black. I think it is called "Goodbye Moon" (14,00 Euro for 14 cm)

 Here are swatches of the blush (to the left) and the lipstick (to the right)
The nail polish looks so nice. It has gold flakes or gold glitter in it and it is perfect for autumn and winter. I will definitely try this out soon. 

I am the most excited about the lipstick, nail polish and the blush.

I am the least excited about the styling mousse because I never use it. Maybe I should try it sometime and see how I like it. I love the perfume and think it fits really good to me. The eye pencil isn't really so exciting but I will definitly try it out to see how easy it is to apply and how long it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment