Thursday 13 November 2014

My Previous Glossybox

In about a week my new Glossybox will arrive and therefore I decided to let you know how I liked the previous one, which products I've used, which products I've used the most and so on.


What I haven't used: The face mask

The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Body Butter: I really likeThe body shop and was happy to get one of their holiday scents in a body butter. However, I didn't really like the scent unfortunately. I usually like more sweet and fruity scents or spicy scents so vanilla for me isn't really a favourite. Also I don't like how it takes super log for it to sink into my skin. I do like it that it is moisturising WHEN it has sunk in though and that's what's for me the best about this product. 

Model Co More Brows: I have only tested this product because the colour is too dark for me. It is for "medium/dark" and because I'm blonde, that doesn't really fit in. I liked that it was easy to apply, didn't feel "heavy" or like I had much product on my brows and I liked that it was natural looking and not like I had glue or anything on my brows. I probably won't use this again though since it is the wrong colour for me. 

Nails Inc Matte Nail Polish: This is probably a favourite that I received in my Glossybox. I loved that it is the full size and I'm even wearing it right now on top of a dark red polish and I absolutely love it. I love matte nail polish for fall, especially over darker colours. This polish was very easy to apply and only with one coat it looks super matte. The brush is great, it's not too big nor too small so the product is easy to apply on to the nail. 

Love Me Green Face Peeling: I've used this peeling once a week and find it very good. I love the gel formula because it makes it easy to remove with water and it doesn't stick on to my face so it goes very fast to remove it. It also leave my skin feeling very smooth afterwards which is always a very nice feeling. I don't really like the scent of it but for me that's not such a big deal. 

Original Source Raspberry and Vanilla Shower gel: This scent is soooooo good. I love how sweet it smells and the scent smells more like raspberries with a small hint of vanilla. It leathers up very nicely in the shower but I don't like that the scent disappear very fast after showering. I wish I could smell like that all the time haha. I wasn't too happy about getting a shower gel in my glossy box just because it doesn't feel so "special". But overall I like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment