Saturday 8 November 2014

P2- Little Princess NOTD

What I have on my nails today is not really something "Autumny" while it is very pink and is probably more suitable for spring or summer. I like it anyway though and find it very pretty and I don't really care that it's not the typical autumn manicure.


I am wearing P2- 010 Little Princess and Catrice- 04 Oyster & Champagne

I love this combination. I think it looks so sweet and pretty although I am a little bit disapointed that the glitter of "Oyster & Champagne" didn't show as much as I wanted it to. The P2 polish is one of my favourites and I love this kind of pink. I am not really a hot pink fan but I absolutely love pastell and lighter pinks. This nail polish also covers on 1 layer which I love, but I always use at least 2 coats anyways haha.

The glitter polish from Catrice is not opaque and I think I am wearing 2 coats of it. I love it a lot but you need a lot of top coat to make it feel smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment