Sunday 7 December 2014

Beauty calendar days 4-6



These things did I receive in my beauty calendar between 4th and 6th December 


I really like the lipstick, I haven't tried it on my lips yet but it looks like a very nice red. The blush is also a lovely colour but when I blend it out the colour disappears and it just leaves a sheen to it so it feels more like a highlighter and can probably be used as that as well. I really want to try it. I'm confused about what to use the brush for because it is so small but maybe I could use it to highlight, and especially for my nose or other smaller places. 

I know I said I was going to put this blogpost up yesterday but I was barely at home! First I went grocery shopping which took at least an hour and directly after that me and my bf went to the city to look in stores and eat hamburgers and in the evening we went to a friends house to drink and play some games. However, I promise that the next blogposts will go up in time and next calendar blogpost will go up on Tuesday when I have opened another three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment