Friday 5 December 2014

December and advent

FINALLY!! I love December and everything about it, the cosy evenings, candles, food, Christmas lights, Christmas and of course the Christmas calendars! I have four calendars (3 with chocolate and one makeup and beauty calendar). The beauty calendar I will show here. I feel like it's too much to do a blog post everyday about each thing I got since it is mostly just small things. So I will show every 3rd day what I have gotten. I was planning to post this yesterday but I didn't have time as I went to the theatre.


My advent calendars and the first three things I got. I love the nail polish, it is such a pretty colour. I really wonder how the quality will be like so I will try it out soon. 

I will post what I got on the 4th, 5th and 6th tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment