Tuesday 30 December 2014

Empties

I love watching YouTube videos and reading blogpost about what people have used up in a month or a few months. These things I have used up over 2-3 months I would say, which might be a bit less for some people since many beauty gurus use up more than this in only a month haha.


I have used up:
- original source vanilla and raspberry shower gel
- Isana passion fruit and coconut shower gel
- Schwarzkopf schauma "fresh it up" schampoo and conditioner 
- a hairspray bought in Sweden 
- LDB peach and mandarin antiperspirant 
- neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit daily peeling
- two facemasks 
- batiste tropical dry schampoo 
- Victoria's Secret coconut passion body lotion 

My favourites and what I would repurchase would be the VS body lotion, neutrogena daily peeling, batiste dry schampoo, Isana shower gel and the "erdbeer & vanille" face mask

I didn't like the hair schampoo and conditioner very much, it didn't leave my hair feeling very soft so I did not like it, the hairspray was nothing special I think and the same with the antiperspirant. Also the vanilla raspberry shower gel by original source smelled very good and it was good but there are many other cheaper shower gels that I would buy for example "Isana" that costs 0,55 euro for each bottle and the same with "Balea" who have amazing scents also for 0,55 euro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment