Tuesday 30 December 2014

The rest of my beauty kalendar

I'm sorry I didn't blog when I was in Sweden which means that I still have to blog about what I got in my beauty calendar the last days. I was busy spending time with my family and friends over Christmas but now I'm back in Germany and have time to blog again. An empties and Glossybox December post will be up soon. 

Anyhow, this is what I got during the last days of December 

I got a good brush for contouring, a beautiful bronzer and a beautyful lipgloss. The bronzer looks so amazing I can't wait to try it, and the lipgloss have an amazing berry pink colour. 

Next I got a nail file (which I won't really use as I only use glass files), a GORGEOUS lipstick in an amazing shade and a really good mascara for everyday use, it makes the eyelashes quite long but doesn't give them that much volume. 

And lastly I got another eyeshadow trio (which I forgot to make swatches out of), a really beautiful cream eyeshadow which I will use tomorrow for New Year's Eve. I also got this beautiful lipstick "stick" (never really know what those are called" in a colour I really like. 

I'm excited for next December now haha, I hope my bf buys me another one for next year ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment