Thursday 25 September 2014

Favourite Nude and Neutral Nail Polish

I love nude and neutral nail polish, I mean, you really can't go wrong with it and it makes your nails look really fresh and healthy. I have 7 nail polishes to show you and 6 of them are Essie. I do love my essies haha.

From left to right: Essie- Fiji, Essie- Smokin Hot, Essie- Sand Tropez, P2 Sand Style Polish- 070 Pretty, Essie- Demure Vixen, Essie- As Gold As It Gets and Essie- miss fancy pants

My absolute favourites out of all of them are Fiji, Sand Tropez and Pretty. They all require about 2-3 coats except for As Gold As It Gets since It's more of a top coat I wouldn't recommend to even trying making it opaque on it's own.

In my opinion, Essie makes the BEST nudes and neutrals of all nail polish brands, they have such a great selections and they're simply my favourite nail polish brand of all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment