Tuesday 23 September 2014

My First Face Chart

I sat down today and felt like being creative. Yesterday my boyfriend printed face charts on paper and gave to me so I was really excited to try it the first time today.

This was the result a little step-by-step:

On the first picture I had only contoured the face and put some eyeshadow on which was a complete fail haha
 And here I had put eyeliner on, fixed the lips and the eyebrows
And here is a little "before and after" or well.. "after and before" haha. I really have to practice on doing eyelashes but here I had at least fixed the eyeshadow to look a lot better. Also I really like the lips I did and I wouldn't say it was the worst thing ever even if it's my first time trying Face Charts. 

I must say it is a lot harder doing Face Charts than just putting makeup on a face. The makeup doesn't stick as good on the paper as on the face and if you do a mistake you can't really erase it, you just need to come up with a way in how to cover it.

The hardest thing for me was doing the eyelashes. I am so bad (and always have been) horrible at drawing hair and such so that's a challenge but I will practise it more and more and it was so much fun. The best hour I had today haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment