Friday 26 September 2014

New Makeup Brushes

A while ago I ordered another set of makeup brushes from Amazon. Not because I didn't like the ones I ordered from them a few weeks ago but just because I thought that set really missed big and fluffy brushes for blending and foundation and things like that. Those brushes were more flat and the eyeshadows ones were more for patting on makeup onto your eye rather than blending them afterwards. So I ordered this set of 10 brushes and I'M IN LOVE!

 They came in this cute bag that says "Party Queen" and it fits me so well haha! 
 I love every single one of them and they are all so needed.
But my Absolute favourite one is this one. This will work so great for foundation!

I am super excited to try these tonight when I'm going for a little "evening shopping" with a friend. The brushes cost around 13 euro with shipping I think (or 14) which is an extremely good price for these brushes. They are super soft and seems to be of a very good quality. If there's a name for being in love with makeup brushes, that's me haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment