Sunday 26 October 2014

Glossybox October

I have finally received my first ever Glossybox. I have wanted to try it for so long so about 3 weeks ago I made an order of one Glossybox to see if I like it and it was over my expectations. I absolutely love everything I got! :)

Face mask, The body shop Vanilla brulée (50ml, 6.00 Euro), ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel (3,5ml, 12.00 Euro), Nails Inc. Matte Top Coat (10ml, 15,20 Euro), Love Me Green Facepeeling (75ml, 9,90 Euro. I got 30ml) And Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel (250ml, 2,25 Euro)

Those are all the steps of the unpacking of the GlossyBox in October. The entire package was worth about 40 Euro which I think is amazing and I don't even count in the face mask I got. I also got 20% of the new winter collection from The Body shop and 30% from love-me-green.de

I am so excited to use all of these products! I think I am especially excited for the facepeeling and the brow gel. However, the brow gel is Medium/dark but I hope I can still make it work so it doesn't look completely crazy on me haha!

This is the german GlossyBox for October so I don't know if it is the same in other countries or if there are other products for this month for them. But I guess it is similar. I am really thinking about starting a 3 month subscription because it felt like christmas opening up the package and i was so excited to see what what in it (I seriously almost cried..that's how excited I was haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment