Thursday 23 October 2014

NOX Twilight- Sugar Plum NOTD

Hello! I am so sorry I haven't been so active but last week I was sick and the rest of the days I felt very tired and have just been laying in my bed after coming home from my language course I'm doing here in Germany. I go to a language course 4 days a week and four hours per day and I only hear German, English and I also have to talk a little bit of Spanish to some people there who doesn't speak so much English or German so it is a little bit exhausting and tiring for my head haha.

But now on to the nail polish I will show you today. I absolutely love this nail polish. It is NOX Twilight in Sugar Plum!


This is such a beautiful colour with some duochrome. However that doesn't show up as much on the nails as it does in the bottle but it still shows a little bit. It's a purple/blue shimmer and I think the name of this polish is perfect haha. I am wearing 2 coats and it covers really well. The application is also easy and usually I don't like thin brushes very much but the I like it on this one because it is somehow easier to apply than some nail polishes with thin brushes.

This would definitely be a colour I would recommend to someone who wanted to test out any polish from this brand, or to anyone who want a really deep plum/dark pinkish colour!

What is your favourite colour from this brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment