Sunday 2 November 2014

Glossybox Storage

I really love how the Glossybox looks like. It's so pink and girly and looks so pretty, even on the inside so I really want to save all of my gloddyboxes after removing all the products that's in them when I get them. My very first Glossybox I decided to put on my desk where I have my computer and put some jewelry in there, and I really like the way it looks.


I even keep the box open because I love the inside and it looks so nice to actually see the jewelry and then I also use them more than if I would put the lid over. I just have to start thinking about what to put in my next Glossyboxes haha. But this is a great way to store away some nice jewelry that you like to wear on a daily basis AND keep the Glossybox meanwhile. I mean, who wants to throw these beautiful and practical boxes away?

No comments:

Post a Comment