Friday 10 October 2014

Zoya- Daul

I love the colour i have on my nails right now. It really looks like a sunset or something haha. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love it for fall!

This beauty is Zoya- Daul. I don't own many zoya nail polishes (only 4) because they are so hard to find. In Sweden they aren't available in the stores (what I know of at least) and neither here in Germany. I ordered mine online and they're not the cheapest. I love the zoya ones I have but they're not my absolute favourite brand. They're good, but not the best (Essie still takes the first place haha)

This is 3 coats. It's quite a sheer polish and you can still see the nail line after 2 coats but 3 is perfect. This is a purple/pinkish polish with gold shimmer in it. The gold shimmer in it is soooo gorgeous. It shines so nicely when the sun is out and I just love looking at my nails using this polish. If you had to buy one nail polish from Zoya I would recommend this one. It is definitely a colour that most people can wear and it's probably a colour many people really like!


No comments:

Post a Comment