Monday 6 October 2014

Remember Me- NOTD

Hellooo! I have such an amazing nail polish to show you today. I love it soooo much and it's definitely becoming a favourite. It's the newest nail polish I bought and from the DM haul blogpost I made the other day.


P2- 622 Remember Me

This polish is definitely a sister to Essie- Fiji which is a very very light pastel pink that almost looks white. This is exactly the same but it's blue. This polish also require 2-3 layers of nail polish. I'm wearing 3 because at 2 you can still see the nail line a bit, exactly like Fiji. It was however a bit runny so nail polish floated a bit out to my cuticles but it wasn't much, you just need to be careful to not apply too much nail polish.

I love this colour, and it is so worth 1,55 Euro (I think) that it costs. I am a bit scared that this will be empty soon and I need to buy a new bottle haha.

It may not be the usual autumn nail polish colour but I think it looks great in the other three seasons because it's a bit wintery and reminds me of ice and snow and the cold air in winter. Pastels are so popular in spring and everyone wears them and pastels can't go wrong in the summer either.


No comments:

Post a Comment